Lockdown Ramayana - A beautiful mind

Story is not yet ended but yes we all have overpassed the most dreadful time. Everyone of us who is reading may have come across this time. but let me sing. "abhi mujh me kahi baaki thodi si hai zindagi....."


So now I am writing a brief discussion with myself during Lockdown period!

For more than 40 days sitting at home, while we can't go outside, my thoughts were giving me lot of trouble. Fear of future, okay I can survive this month but what about the rest ? will I have my job. Many people have lost thier jobs during NCovid 19 pandemic. In everyday newspaper atleast 2-3 people are commititng suicide due to fear of Corona. Can I lead my family during this tough situation. How can I work or learn something new. All my dreams and plannings have gone in vain. I was flying, but nobody is there to take care of me. No support at all. What I was doing from these many years, I was not prepared. I should have done this. Okay first lets keep my thoughts aside and let me concentrate on my family members worries. If they can't fight with their thoughts, how can I ? Okay! I have an Idea lets make them happy first because once I make them happy and I make them fool! They will make me happy and yes my poor thoughts may go away. Yes this will work. Let me study my  


Let me check my financials, I can survive for atleast 4 months with my savings, (in case my office doesn't open). My family is asking for some thing which I can't facilitate. Summer season without Mangoes. Forget about mangoes, We have limited floor available and yes last week only we have taken vegetables. Washbasin has leakage, Plumber is not around and may not be available. Two of my family members have come back to my small home they need personal rooms. We have small rented house. we don't even have furniture, Since we were planning to settle down before lockdown. Ahhh what the hell is this. but wait, before I turn myself down, Let's talk to my family and engage them with some activities, Yoga, Meditation, Reading Bhagwad Gita daily and now we make the rule not to be involved in mobile phones while we chat together. Nobody is going to be alone, our small home bring us together as share thouhts together. Amazing!

Our thougths plays vital role in our lives. those thoughts seems to be too immature, but yes that's the story of one thought with another and that makes you powerful. We have overpassed such situations. I know many of us have lost thier loved ones during this pandemic, many of us have lost jobs, and business, but our small thoughts can make a big difference in our lives. When you are surrounded by lots of negativity and one small positivity in you may destroy them all.

So in the beginning Story is not yet ended, It will continue and definetely we will overcome one day. In Ramayan, Ram killed Raavan. Everyday our thougts consists of Ravana troubles us and we get one Ram to kill and Our Ram will come thorugh being ourselves and try to find out atleast one positivity in every negative situation. Celebrate small things, Breathe and exerceise, Eat and sleep well, relax. Talk to someone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Vipassana ~ An amazing Technique to know your self

Many more Ranjeet to come for our education system

Waiting for vaccine to free from fear of economic slowdown